Booking your dream honeymoon made easy!
1. Create a honeymoon registry. Many travel agencies allow you to set up accounts where your guests can contribute money to your trip as a wedding gift. This can help make buying a gift easy for your guests and really upgrade your honeymoon experience.
2. Honeymoon close to home. You don't have to travel over seas to get to a tropical or luxurious destination. Instead opt for a nearby Leading Hotel of the World. www.lhw.com. This will give you the opportunity to indulge at a luxury resort without having to spend the money flying over seas.
3. Choose to travel to an offseason location. Decide on a destination or cruise whose itinerary is offseason. The Caribbean stays warm all year long and choosing to honeymoon during the off months could really help you beat the crowds and make it more romantic.
4. Consider all inclusive resorts. Don't spend your honeymoon keeping track of expenses and book an all inclusive trip. You can relax knowing that all your food, drinks, activities and more are taken care of.
5. Book your honeymoon online. There are many travel sites that allow you to book your flight and hotel stay at the same time for one price. These sites also allow broaden your search and give you alternative honeymoon destination ideas that you may never have thought of.
6. Vacation here with us at the Acqualina! Our honeymoon package is ideal for a new couple looking for an oceanfront getaway. Our honeymoon package includes: Daily Continental Breakfast for two by Il Mulino New York, A bottle of champagne, flower petals welcome night, A beachfront dinner for 2 and one 50 minute couples massage in the Private Spa Suite in ESPA.