January 3, 2020
SUNNY ISLES BEACH, January 3, 2020 – The award-winning Acqualina Resort & Residences is offering football fans an exciting package to experience the energy of Super Bowl 2020 as it returns to Miami on Sunday, February 2. Fans can celebrate the biggest game of the year in grand style with the “Super Bowl 2020 Fan Experience” package offering ultra-luxury suite accommodations, spa treatments in Acqualina Spa’s Royal Spa Suite, dinner for up to 10 friends at Il Mulino New York and a drive in a Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV with viewing seats providing the most luxurious way to tailgate. Super Bowl 2020 will be played at Hard Rock Stadium and Acqualina Resort is the ideal location just a 25 minute drive to the stadium and the closest Five Star resort.
The “Super Bowl 2020 Fan Experience” includes:
- Luxury accommodations for four nights in a Six-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite located on the 32nd floor of Acqualina Resort featuring sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean and Miami skyline
- A Rolls-Royce Cullinan SUV to drive to the Super Bowl in grand style and explore the vibrant city of Miami for four days – the Cullinan features a Bespoke Viewing Suite that folds out of the rear compartment with a pair of hand-crafted leather seats and a cocktail table for the ultimate in luxurious tailgating
- Welcome amenity of a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne
- Daily buffet breakfast for up to six people
- Luxurious spa treatments in the Royal Spa Suite at Acqualina Spa by ESPA including a three-hour experience for two people
- Private dinner for up to 10 guests at the celebrated Il Mulino New York restaurant
The “Super Bowl 2020 Fan Experience” is priced at $70,000 for a four-night stay and subject to availability. Package is bookable from January 27 through February 4, 2020.
For reservations, call 855.242.5024 or visit acqualinaresort.dev.nextguest.com
About Acqualina Resort & Residences
Acqualina Resort & Residences is a place where the charm of a Mediterranean villa meets elegance on the beach. A seaside luxury haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina Resort & Residences features 98 impeccably appointed guest rooms and suites and 188 residences with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean, world-class dining including Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious meeting rooms and an innovative marine biology-based children’s program. A variety of lavish interior and exterior venues provide an ideal background for opulent weddings and memorable events. Acqualina Spa by ESPA, the first ESPA-branded spa in the United States, provides guests with an exquisite 20,000-square-foot, two-story tranquil sanctuary of excellence and relaxation. A family owned and operated property, Acqualina is a recipient of the coveted Forbes Travel Guide Awards for both the hotel and spa and the AAA Five Diamond Award.
Vice President of Communications
Acqualina Resort & Residences