COVID-19 Prevention and Guidelines
• Children ages 5 to 12 are only permitted in the AcquaMarine children’s program. Nannies and toddlers will no longer be able to access the Children’s room.
• Available for up to 5 Children per session. Morning Sessions (10:00am to 12:45pm); Afternoon session (1:15pm to 4pm)
• Registration for the children’s program will be available through the concierge desk. Enrollment must be made 24 hours in advance. Camp registration and liability wavier forms must be completed as a consent by parent or guardian prior to arriving to the Children’s room. A mobile contact number of a parent or guardian will be required.
• All AcquaMarine Unvaccinated Counselors will be wearing PPE at all times. Children will be required to wear masks inside the Children’s room.
• A general sanitation of the Children’s room will be conducted via electrostatic spraying/fogging daily. Camp counselor will disinfect room and objects in between sessions.
•COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Acqualina Resort and Residences on the Beach, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.