COVID-19 Prevention and Guidelines
• Children ages 5 to 12 will only me permitted in the AcquaMarine children’s program. Nanny’s and toddlers will no longer be able to access the Children’s center.
• Registration for the children’s program will be available through the concierge desk. Enrollment must be done 24 hours in advance. A camp registration and liability wavier form must be completed as a consent by parent or guardian prior to arriving to the Children’s room. A mobile contact number of a parent or guardian will be required. Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival
• In order to comply with social distancing, AcquaMarine program will be available for 90 minute family sessions only. Children that are not related, will need to be registered for separate sessions.
• There will be three sessions per day: 10:00 am to 11:30 am, 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm, 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm. Families are limited to enroll in one session per day. A maximum of five children per session is allowed. The drop off and pick up of children is limited to one parent.
• Food and beverage is no longer allowed in the Children’s Room.
• Parents should take their children’s temperature before arriving to the Children’s Room. If there are any signs of a child not feeling well, parents should cancel their participation in the program.
• All AcquaMarine Counselors will be wearing PPE at all times. Children will be required to wear masks inside the Children’s room.
• A general sanitation of the Children’s room will be conducted via electrostatic spraying/fogging daily. Camp counselor will disinfect room and objects in between sessions.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Acqualina Resort and Residences on the Beach, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.