- The Spa welcomes guests Monday through Sunday from 9:30 am to 6 pm and is offering a new menu of curated spa experiences along with a beverage and Spa cuisine menu a la carte.
- The total capacity of the spa, pool and Jacuzzi has been reduced to allow social distancing.
- All guests are required to complete a temperature check before entering the spa and asked to wear a face mask while in the spa except if they are lounging or receiving a spa treatment.
- Spa team members are also required to complete a temperature check before entering the spa and will wear PPE according to their position. Additional time between treatments has been allocated for therapists to deeply sanitize their treatment room between each guest.
- Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the spa and guests are requested to wash and sanitize their hands throughout their spa journey.
- At this time the sauna, steam and artic ice fountain are not available. Guests may enjoy the outdoor pool and Jacuzzi area, and women's and men's relaxation lounges featuring an Himalayan Salt wall.
- All spa team members have been certified with the Rejuvenate Infection Prevention Training and adhering to strict sanitation guidelines.
- All guests should ask for assistance before touching any retail products they wish to purchase.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Acqualina Resort and Residences on the Beach, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.