The center of glamour, beauty, and excitement. Acqualina’s premier location between Miami and Fort Lauderdale provides immediate access to the most desirable destinations, including the natural beauty of Sunny Isles’ sun-drenched Atlantic shores, endless nightlife and dining options in South Beach, and glamorous shopping at luxury brands such as Louis Vuitton and Gucci at the nearby Bal Harbour Shops and Aventura Mall.
17875 Collins Avenue Sunny Isles Beach FL 33160
Acqualina is located on 4.5 beachfront acres with 400 feet of stunning Atlantic Ocean coastline in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, the beach resort is just minutes from the world famous shops of Bal Harbour and Aventura Mall. The vibrant daytime activities and nightlife of Miami Beach, South Beach, Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale are a short drive away.
- 20 minutes (14 miles) from Fort Lauderdale International Airport
- 30 minutes (19 miles) from Miami International Airport
- 50 minutes from Boca Raton
- 90 minutes from Palm Beach
4.5 Beachfront Acres
Acqualina is a luxury seaside haven located on 4.5 beachfront acres in pristine Sunny Isles Beach, and has been the recipient of a number of prestigious awards including but not limited to the AAA Five Diamond Award, the Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Award and the Forbes Travel Guide Five Star Spa Award. The resort was named #1 Luxury Beachfront Resort in the Continental US by TripAdvisor.
Acqualina invites you to step into a world of luxury with unprecedented accommodations and service, world-class dining destinations, including Il Mulino New York, three oceanfront swimming pools, spacious meeting rooms, and an innovative marine biology-based children’s program. A variety of lavish interior and exterior venues provide an ideal background for opulent weddings and memorable events on the lush property grounds boasting 400 feet of stunning Atlantic coastline.
4.5 Beachfront Acres
Exit the airport and follow signs to FL-112 East toward 1-95 North/Miami Beach. Merge onto Airport Expressway /FL-112 East toward 1-95 North/Miami Beach and follow for about 4 miles. Take 1-95 North. Merge onto 1-95 North/FL-9A North via the exit on the left toward Fort Lauderdale and continue heading north for 7 miles. Take the SR-826 East exit (Exit 12B). Merge onto FL-826 East and continue east for about 5 miles. Turn slight left onto Collins Avenue heading north. Acqualina will be on the east side (right) of Collins Avenue.
Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
Exit airport and follow signs for I-595 West. Continue on I-595 West towards I-95. Take I-95 south towards Miami for about 6.5 miles. Take the NE 203rd Street/Ives Dairy Road exit (exit 16) and make a left. Continue on NE 203rd street/Ives Dairy Road for about 1 mile. Turn slight right onto Biscayne Blvd/ US 1 South. Turn left onto William Lehman Causeway/NE 192nd Street. Continue on the causeway and make a slight right to get onto the A1A south ramp. Stay straight on A1A/Collins Avenue and head south. Make a U-turn at 175th Terrace onto Collins Avenue heading north. Acqualina will be on the east side (right) of Collins Avenue.
Limousine airport transfers can be arranged through the concierge (charges apply).
Taxis are available 24 hours a day at Miami International Airport.
Miami, South Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton (45 minutes)
Palm Beach (76 minutes)
- Bal Harbour Shops: 3.9 miles
- Aventura Mall: 3.4 miles
- Hark Rock Stadium, home of Miami Open and Miami Dolphins: 9.2 miles
- Miami’s famous South Beach, Ocean Drive, and Lincoln Road: 11 miles
- Miami’s Design District: 12 miles
- Port Everglades: 13.8 miles
- Arscht Center for the Performing Arts: 16.8 miles
- Perez Art Museum: 17.1 miles
- American Airlines Arena home of the Miami Heat: 17.2 miles
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts: 17.2 miles
- Port of Miami: approximately 18 miles
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science: 18.6 miles
- Historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: 19 miles
- Brickell City Centre: 19.7 miles
- Marlins Park home of the Miami Marlins: 19.8 miles
- Coconut Grove: 23.8 miles