- The Spa welcomes guests Monday through Sunday from 9:30 am to 6 pm and is offering a new menu of curated spa experiences along with a beverage and Spa cuisine menu a la carte.
- The total capacity of the spa, pool and Jacuzzi has been reduced to allow social distancing.
- Unvaccinated guests are asked to wear a face mask while in the spa except if they are lounging outdoor or receiving a spa treatment.
- Team members will wear PPE according to their position. Additional time between treatments has been allocated for therapists to deeply sanitize their treatment room between each guest.
- Hand sanitizers are placed throughout the spa and guests are requested to wash and sanitize their hands throughout their spa journey.
- All spa team members have been certified with the Rejuvenate Infection Prevention Training and adhering to strict sanitation guidelines.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Acqualina Resort and Residences on the Beach, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.