Arrival & Departure
Guests may check in after 4PM. Check-out time is 12PM. Changing facilities are available for early arrivals and late departures. Upon arrival, guests will need to verify their room reservation and a non-contact temperature check will be conducted. Every guest will receive a protective gear kit for their personal use containing two disposable masks, a bottle of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
Minimum check-in age is 21.
Services & Amenities
- Welcome amenity upon arrival
- Daily newspaper ) and magazines available on the Acqualina App)
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Basketball and soccer on the great lawn (temporarily closed)
- Private Beach Club
- Room service
- 24-hour valet parking
- 24-hour multilingual concierge services
- Twice-daily housekeeping service including nightly turndown (upon request)
- Babysitting services
- Pet walking services
- Tailoring services
- Strider Adventure Zone using a no-pedal Strider Balance Bike for toddlers (available upon request
- Site-seeing tours & visits to points of interest
- Access to golf and tennis at nearby private clubs
- Business Center services
- Spa Boutique and Gift Shop
Resort guests may maintain one (1) household pet in their guest room or suite to be limited to a dog or cat weighing not more than twenty five (25) pounds and measuring not more than fourteen (14) inches, provided it is not kept, bred or maintained for any commercial purpose and does not become a nuisance or annoyance to other guests. No reptiles or wildlife shall be kept in or on the Resort property. Service Dogs are permitted with proper documentation. Proof of current vaccinations are required prior to the pet’s arrival.
While on the Resort grounds, pets must be on a leash at all times and are permitted only in the porte-cochere, designated pet walking areas, and guest rooms or suites. Pets are not permitted in the lobby area, meeting rooms, spa, restaurants and lounges, fitness center, hair salon, pools and beach areas. No pets may be kept on patio areas or on balconies of any guest rooms or suites when the owner is not present.
Servicing of Rooms
Housekeeping services are performed daily upon request. Guest accommodations will not be serviced without the pet owner present or unless the pet is kept inside their cage. Upon departure a one-time non-refundable fee of $100.00 will be applied to your resort bill for deep-cleaning services. Pet owners are responsible for the repair or replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pet. The Resort will inspect the room and/or suite upon departure and assess for any damages exceeding the fee amount.
Pet owners must provide a mobile telephone number in the event of their pet becoming a nuisance or annoyance to other guests. If the pet disrupts other guests, the Resort may make certain concessions to the occupants being disturbed, and the cost or value of such concessions shall be the pet owner’s responsibility.
Acqualina Resort & Residences on the Beach reserves the right to take necessary action in the event of a pet creating disturbance. Pet owners are responsible for any injury inflicted upon a Resort guest or Resort employee by their pet. Pet owners must collect all solid wastes of their pets and dispose of such wastes appropriately.
Pet Services & Amenities
- Pet amenity upon arrival.
- Pet in room sign
- Pet walking service (advance notice required)
- “Forgotten” pet items available for purchase such as leashes, collars, baskets, food, cage etc.
- Information on vets, animal hospitals, pet sitting services, pet grooming and boarding kennels at the Concierge.
- Time Zone: EST
- Currency: U.S. Dollar
- Climate: Tropical
- Developer/Owner: The Trump Group
- Operator: Acqualina Management, LLC
- CEO/Partner: Deborah Yager Fleming
- Architect: Robert M. Swedroe
- Interior Designer: Isabel Tragash – Guest Rooms and Suites
- Resort Address:
Acqualina Resort & Residences
17875 Collins Avenue
Sunny Isles Beach, Florida 33160
- Telephone: 305-918-8000 / Facsimile: 305-918-8100
- Website: acqualinaresort.com
Travel Agent Portal
We have created the Acqualina’s Travel Agent Portal, where you can find our latest news, room offers & packages, amenities & features and important updates. We have curated exclusive content for our valued travel advisor community from a live webcam of our white sandy beach, virtual site inspections and virtual presentations to downloadable imagery and much more.