The Five Star, Five Diamond Acqualina Resort & Residences is reopening on June 15, 2020 welcoming guests, residents and the community to its world-class resort and Mediterranean-style beachfront escape.
Acqualina remains committed to protecting guests, residents, team members and the community and implemented the necessary safety measures to comply with the recommendations and guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
We have enhanced our safety procedures through the use of Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) approved electrostatic disinfectant tools using a combination of detoxification chemicals and electrostatic molecules that effectively sanitize all interior and exterior spaces and surfaces.
A few things you can expect to see:
- A non-contact temperature check for all guests, residents and team members
- Guests are required to wear a face covering when traversing throughout the property
- Personal protective equipment and enhanced training will be provided to all team members
- Hand-sanitizer dispensers — touchless wherever possible — will be placed throughout the resort
- Six-foot distancing measures between individuals, groups and staff will be required at all times
- There will be social distancing mats located throughout the property
- The resort will comply with all occupancy limits mandated by local and/or state authorities.
These measures are for our guests’ well-being while you enjoy a safe, comfortable and luxury experience at Acqualina. Learn more.
A key part of the guest experience is the Acqualina App providing the continuation of personalized care and attention and keeping with the award-winning Acqualina service. An iPad will be available in all guestrooms and suites and you are also encouraged to download the Acqualina App to your own devices. You can control how you engage with our team members limiting face-to-face interactions. Features include customizing your stay with special requests such as extra pillows and selecting times for room cleaning and turndown to ordering pre-arrival amenities and easy-to-book restaurant and spa reservations and room service orders. Online cabana bookings can be made and soon you will be able to order food while at the pools and beach. You can also view flight information, check in for your flight and read the daily newspaper and magazines and much more.
Acqualina Spa by ESPA Reopens
To step into the award-winning Five Star Acqualina Spa by ESPA is to succumb to a luxurious world of utter tranquility. With a new menu of curated experiences designed to de-stress and fully escape and a spa dining menu that features the Acqualina Diet healthy, nutrient-rich meals, Acqualina Spa by ESPA has all the ingredients for a perfect spa day with an eye on the latest wellness trends.
Acqualina Spa looks forward to welcoming you Monday through Sunday from 9:30am to 6pm and you can learn more about the spa’s health and safety guidelines here.